BABY SHOWER GAMES

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

BABY SHOWER HUMOR

To add some more laughter at the baby shower, here are some jokes to bring to the baby shower that will go over well. These jokes will give a great big smile at that shower.

Q: Am I more likely to get pregnant if my husband wears boxers or briefs ?
A: You'll have an even better chance if he doesn't wear anything at all

Q: What do you call a pregnancy that begins while using birth control ?
A: A misconception

Q: What is the easiest way to figure out exactly when I got pregnant ?
A: Have sex just once a year

Q: What is the most common pregnancy craving ?
A: For men to be the ones who get pregnant

Q: I'm two months pregnant now. When will my baby move ?
A: With any luck, right after he finishes college

Q: My breasts, rear end & even my feet have grown. Is there anything that gets smaller during pregnancy ?
A: Yes, your bladder

Q: My wife is 5 months pregnant and so moody that she's borderline irrational.
A: So what's your question ?

Q: What's the difference between a pregnant woman and a Playboy centerfold ?
A. Nothing, if the pregnant woman's husband knows what's good for him

Q: What position should the baby be in during the ninth month of pregnancy ?
A: Head down, pressing firmly on your bladder

Q: When is the best time to get an epidural ?
A: Right after you find out you're pregnant

Q: What is colic ?
A: A reminder for new parents to use birth control


No comments: